If you're curious about the destinations of US Military assistance to Ukraine for Military equipment, amounting to $200BILLION, it seems a great deal of of it was routed back to US politicians, who voted this sum for Ukraine.
Congress has now authorized and appropriated another $400 BILLION of aid to Ukraine.
How much of this "aid" has found its way back to our US politicians?
Joe Biden $92M
Mitch McConnell $89M
Nancy Pelosi $86M
Chuck Schumer $66M
Lindsey Graham $82M
Mitt Romney $71M
John Cornyn $41M
Adam Schiff $62M
Dan Crenshaw $20M
Elizabeth Cheney $77M
Kevin McCarthy $42M
And, how about how the cash was distributed in Ukraine.
It's difficult to determine just how much US assistance cash has been squandered by Zelenskyy and his henchmen, but reports keep arising about his wife spending enormous amounts in Paris, plus her customized sports car costing over a million dollars, plus Zelenskyy's real estate purchases in Europe, the UK, and the US amounting to hundreds of millions of dollars.
At the World Economic Forum, reports abound of numerous very expensive luxury cars bearing Ukraine license plates.
In a recent flight from Luxembourg to Paris, I sat across from a Ukrainian military officer wearing an impressive Rolex watch. Earlier that week, I admired that same watch in the window of the Rolex store, with a price tag of €920 (US$1,093.00). I suppose the Ukrainian military must have been granted a substantial pay raise.
His wife had two bags of very expensive items, though I was unable to peek inside; but, her new jewelry exhibited lots of gold and diamonds, which I assumed were quite real.
All in all, I'm delighted to see that all the money that US Taxpayers provided our government was able to improve the lives of not only our politicians, but also to upgrade the lifestyles of the Ukrainian military hierarchy, and President Zelenskyy.
Unfortunately, this highly profitable, bogus war has had a human loss of 43,000–45,100 killed and 370,000–390,000 wounded.
We have to wonder about why we are funding this slaughter for the profiteering of our Congress.