This is a reprint of posts by Wall Street Apes [@WallStreetApes]
"Wake Up America You Are Under Attack,
How Long Before This Happens To Everyone"
The Government is telling everyone to register their gardens & anywhere they grow crops. This man feeds over 100 families each week & his entire crop & land has been destroyed by a chemical attack.
"I feel like I could have lost the trust in all my customers for the future. So I mean, whether or not I can salvage this season or not, I'm just not certain that my position as a farmer and in my career choice is going to be in question at this point. Where Zicky says what happened could cost them anywhere from 80 to $100,000 of business. As far as giving up, I'll never give up. We're just going to do with the farm what we can right now at this point and try to make it better from this point on. What would you guys think about that? "
"Could you even imagine, could you wrap your head around growing food for the community, having a two acre garden and then coming out and everything was sprayed overnight while you were sleeping and everything is dead now. Now your customers don't have any food your soil is contaminated. I mean I don't even know what to tell you Did you ever see that? Would you ever think that someone would sneak onto your property and spray your own garden? It's called eco-terrorism”
Notes: RFK, Jr confirms Chemtrails
SpookdBlog Commnent:
The government [and sad to say Air National Guard (ANG) and Dept of Agriculture] have been systematically shutting down or poisoning farm land for years.
The ANG has been flying the Chemtrail Planes, apparently in the mistaken belief they are helping to prevent "Global Warming". In fact, the content of those Chemtrails includes a variety of dangerous chemicals
An Amish farmer told me his seasonal workers stopped working because Department of Agriculture agents were paying them $3,000 per month to NOT WORK.
To prove their point, they showed the Amish farmer US Treasury checks for $3,000.
The Amish farmer was forced out of business.
Will our big farmers face the same dilemma?