|We'll be Obama's Army and we'll blow your white asses away!|
President Obama's program, with GOP complicity, has been to allow illegal aliens to enter the US Military under a provision which creates "backdoor amnesty" to DACA [Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals]. Translated, that means DOD enlisting the "children" [mostly of Military age] we've seen streaming into the US under the auspices of DHS bus transportation to "FEMA Camps" guarded by US Marshals and credentialed and paid via after-hours Social Security office visits.
|Vets Had guns in Combat!|
"... fire on US citizens, if ordered".
Our illegals in uniform most certainly would not hesitate to fire on US citizens, if ordered, since many of them have already engaged in violent assaults on, and murder of US citizens. Give them an Army uniform and an M-16, and full authority, and they'll be more than happy to round up civilians and execute them.
|North Korean Executions|
For those of you who have browsed the history of Socialist and Communist countries [e.g., Cambodia, China, Soviet Union, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, etc.] there are ample examples of precisely that type of government abuse.
|Would I screw over US Soldiers?|
1) We're electing corrupt Left Wing politicians to office without regard to their credentials; these include both Democrats AND Republicans [RINOs (Republican In Name Only).
2) We are not questioning the actions of these turn-coats, or holding them accountable for their unconstitutional behavior [notably, Senator Cruz and House Speaker Ryan].
The methodology for this particular episode:
1) Under the language of the NDAA [National Defense Authorization Act], a comprehensive Defense budget scheme funding everything from bullets to the transfers of weapons and equipment to DHS and local sheriffs, there is a provision now which authorizes the integration of illegal aliens into the US Military via the DACA.
|Representative Paul Gosar|
a) In 2015, the House Armed Services Committee approved a provision requiring the Pentagon to review the enlistment DACA illegals in the US Military.
b) Representative Mo Brooks [R-AL] won approval in the House to eliminate that provision.
|So I cut your pay and benefits; |
don't get huffy!
3) Gosar's Amendment this year was removed in "mark-up" [editing] by Speaker Paul Ryan and replaced by a "compromise" Amendment by Representatives Mac Thornberry [R-TX] and Ruben Gallego [D-AZ] that ENCOURAGES the Secretary of Defense to enlist DACA recipients into the Military.
4) Speaker Ryan then placed the Thornberry-Gallego Amendment up for a VOICE VOTE, and was approved.
5) Reportedly, the House Rules Committee killed the Gosar Amendment;
We've listed, below, the Representatives responsible for the embrace of illegals
[notably, all were Republicans:
a) Pete Sessions [TX-R]
b) Virginia Fox [NC-R]
c) Tom Cole [OK-R]
d) Rob Woodall [GA-R]
e) Steve Stivers [OH-R]
f) Doug Collins [GA-R]
g) Bradley Byrne [AL-R]
h) Dan Newhouse [WA-R]
i) Paul Ryan [WI-R] House Speaker
j) Kevin McCarthy [CA-R] Majority Leader
k) Steve Scalise [LA-R] Majority Whip
l) Cathy Rodgers [WA-R] Conference Chair
6) The backdoor process to integrating illegals into the US Military comes under the Obama program called Military Accessions Vital to the National Interest [MAVNI], which ostensibly opens a path for "immigrants with critical language and/or medical skills" to serve in the US Military.
Gosar pointed out that there was no provision for screening these immigrants, thus there was no barrier to illegals -- creating a serious security vulnerability in the process.
Representative Gosar's plea to the House Rules Committee to allow a Floor Vote on his Amendment was tabled by Chairman Pete Sessions [TX-R].
"It's time that we stop playing politics with the Defense Authorization
and ensure that a provision meant to allow military readiness isn't
hijackedin order to provide backdoor amnesty to DACA aliens.
"Sadly, open border advocates have once again put politics ahead
of the needs of our men and women in uniform in attempting
to enact President Obama's lawless immigration agenda."
"There is no labor shortage and we are in the midst of eliminating
160,000 uniformed personnel positions over a nine-year stretch.
Given this fact, it is wrong for the Obama Administration to prioritize
enlisting illegal immigrants over Americans and legal immigrants
that want to serve our nation."
There is something inherently wrong with this picture.
We could rationalize all this if the culprits were Godless Democrats leading us to perdition.
But, these are REPUBLICANS, damn it!
Republicans we voted into office to counteract Obama's destruction of our Military, of our Constitution, of our NATION!
Who ARE these people!
We don't recognize them as Republicans, Democrats or any type of representation.
These politicians don't represent us; they are protecting The Establishment which seems intent on the destruction of the United States of America.
We cannot fathom why!
Replace them at the polls this November!