|Speaker Boehner: former trusted Republican; now an Obama puppet!reaganiterepublicanresistance.com|
Click here for related article [Politico: Jake Sherman/Lauren French]
On 11 June 2015, 34 Republicans voted against the rule that allowed consideration of President 0bama’s request for fast-track authority to negotiate the largest, most opaque trade deal in history.
Conservatives claimed Boehner and GOP leaders were working too closely with Democrats, ignoring Republicans who objected to the secrecy of the bill, particularly the five  year restriction on the content of the legislation. Why are the details secret! Is this a Nancy Pelosi operation?
Penalties against these Conservative Representatives for protecting the interests of Americans -- and bucking Boehner's power play -- resulted in Boehner removing [among others]
1) Mark Meadows (R) NC from his chairmanship of the Government Operations subcommittee chairmanship. He had the audacity to introduce the Federal Records Accountability Act of 2014 (H.R. 5170; 113th Congress), which would change the record keeping requirements about some types of communications to ensure that information is not lost [viz. Hillary]. The bill would make it easier to fire a person who willfully and unlawfully concealed, removed, mutilated, obliterated, falsified, or destroyed any record, book, or other thing in the custody of such employee [viz. Lois Lehrner, Hillary Clinton, James Clapper].
These three Conservatives were removed from the Whip Team:
2) Trent Franks (R) Arizona
.....[Committee: Armed Services and Judiciary],
3) Cynthia Lummis (R) Wyoming
.....[Committees: Oversight & Government Reform; Natural Resources]
4) Steve Pearce (R) NM
.....[Committees: Oversight and Investigations; Capital Markets & Government-Sponsored Enterprises; Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit]
During the Obamatrade debate, Boehner was offering Members the chairmanships of subcommittees currently chaired by
5) Louis Gohmert (R) Texas
....[Committees: Judiciary; Subcommittee: Constitution & Civil Liberties
..........................Natural Resources; Subcommittee: Energy & Mineral Resources
....Task Force on Judicial Impeachment
6) Jim Jordan (R) Ohio.
............................Subcommittee: Courts, Intellectual Property & Internet
............................Subcommittee: Constitution & Civil Justice
........................... Oversight & Government Reform
............................Subcommittee: Health Care, Benefits, & Administrative Rules
............................Subcommittee: Government Operations
...[Select Committee: Events Surrounding 2012 Terrorist Attack in Benghazi]
Boehner gave the Chairmanship of the House Oversight Committee to
Jason Chaffetz [R-UT], most notable for his close relationship with Elijah Cummings (D-MD), who has been the most vehement opponent of investigations into the Benghazi attack.
As we've noted earlier, Rep Darrell Issa has been evicted from the Benghazi hearings after the release of information implicating GOP leadership involvement in the illegal operations out of Benghazi well before the attack which was followed by GOP leadership support for Hillary's cover-up.
|Issa: The only Benghazi Truth-Seeker|
[The Karl Rove smear campaign against him has now begun, with allusions to his Blue Collar background and "inability to lead an investigation". Trey Gowdy's actions against Issa have been an enormous disappointment. Somehow, Mr Issa, in spite of his social status shortcomings, is the wealthiest man in Congress [$300 million net worth] and a self-made man!]
Take careful note of the Committees and SubCommittees of the Representatives Boehner purged. Each would be in a position to lead opposition to a Boehner attempt to support 0bama's efforts to
1) nullify ObamaCare reform,
2) weaken Oversight of Government Operations [e.g., IRS, DHS, DNI, etc.],
3) completely control the Internet and Intellectual Property,
4) manipulate challenges in Courts,
5) control Natural Resources [e.g., energy],
6) control the Military Leadership and DOD funding,
7) control US financial markets,
8) neutralize the Benghazi investigation
Mr Boehner is seemingly working hand-in-glove with Mr 0bama in what appears to be an internal coup against America. Perhaps it is time for voters in Ohio to Recall Mr Boehner so we can return to "representation Of the People, By the People, and For the People."
Conservatives, despite misgivings about his leadership abilities, voted Boehner back in to office to lead Conservative opposition to Mr 0bama.
Mr Boehner has shocked us with apparent conversion to the Democrat Party, and assuming the mantle of 0bama Puppet. It seems he has been taking careful note of the political techniques portrayed on House of Cards, i.e., backstabbing, double dealing, blackmail, perhaps graft and corruption, and turn-coat manipulation.